THE TURTLES!



I felt it was time to do another round of pictures from my past:
 These I have shared before in a group of Facebook, and thought that I would share them here. I was tempted to share them on Alexis' Universe, but decided to do it here instead. These are from when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did appearances at Walt Disney World!

 I remembered this experience and was so excited when dad sent me these pictures last year!

He even included a picture of me getting a signature from my favorite turtle Michelangelo!

Also while I am here, I think I'll also add an update on both of my blogs:

In an effort to connect my two blogs (this one and Alexis' Universe), I am going to be making some changes to both blogs including having the same feature (but different content) on both blogs probably Tuesdays (maybe Thursdays, still deciding). This will be a throwback to the 80's, 90s, and earlier. While my other blog will deal with mostly toys, cartoons, and related, this blog will deal with everything else like music, movies, etc. That is actually the whole point of this blog, this is where things that do not fit on my other blog will be put up.

Comments