Sunday, December 25, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM ME AND MY CAT KARA! 

This bog will be updated regularly starting in 2017. I have just been sick (and still am) lately. I blame the yo-yo'ing weather! Pick a temperature and stay there. I mean 20s and now almost 60s?

I thought it would be cute to share these Christmas related panels from a Family Circus book that I have.
And now some panels from a Garfield book that I have. I think these were either adapted for that special where he found his mom (as this went on for a month or so, but I am only sharing the end).
Next are a couple personal images from Christmas past.
This image is not from Christmas but is from one day it snowed in Georgia when I was a kid.
I decided to share that one for those like me that are having a rainy and not a white Christmas. 😢


No comments:

Post a Comment